There are numerous benefits to using a cloud monitoring module, such as the CMM366AGPS – Ethernet Cloud Monitoring Communication Module. The first, and possibly the most notable one is cost efficiency. Another benefit of using this system is that is more efficient. It keeps you in control with real time information on your power systems, wherever you are, and whenever you need to. It allows for high speed, it is easy to access and it is easy to manage
Its characteristics lend to its many benefits. Let’s take a look:
- It has a modular design with a self-extinguishing ABS plastic shell. Additionally, it is lightweight and compact in structure that enables easy installation.
- It offers multiple ports for communication which means that it can monitor great majority genset control modules of international first-class brands.
- It has a wide power supply, such as DC (8~35)V, and this enables its direct use of a genset built-in starter battery.
- It is easy to use. Information is available as you need it. It has a GPS locate function to achieve gain location information and locate the genset. It also can obtain JSON network data communication protocol, upload real-time data variation and provide a compression algorithm to vastly reduce network flow at the same time.
- With 2 auxiliary digital input ports, it can receive an external alarm signal, which then can upload data to server immediately.
- The module has both power and multiple communication status indicators on the front panel. This means that the working status is easily and immediately seen.
- It also has a parameter adjust function. This enables the user to adjust parameters via a USB port, easily and efficiently.
- With a user-friendly interface, it is easy to access via your work station, tablet or smart phone. This lets you check your system status, identify faults, and access critical notifications. All in all, this reduces your operation and maintenance costs.
If you are interested in the many benefits of the Ethernet Cloud Monitoring Communication Module, you are more than welcome to speak to an expert at Generator Power Solutions today.